Soho lights

These are the images from a shoot I wanted to do for a long while, I am very happy to be sharing them with you all now ☺. Someone has suggested that they wanted to shoot of that sort of thing with me, and since then I was just so excited and couldn't wait to do it!

I always see similar sorts of pictures on Instagram, so I guess this set will be nothing too new in that regard. We shot in Soho, as I was recommended by a few people to head there. Ah, and one more thing... I have edited these myself so would love to hear what you think!

Hope you like!
















London is such a cool place. Every time I go there I just seem to have so much fun shooting!

This is the photo of one of the windows (I couldn't resist!)...




Thank you for reading my post today and until next time!