Shooting Tutorials in Oxford in October

What is happening?

Mat Robinson and I are arranging yet another photography tutorial, this time in Oxford. From the 3rd-10th and 28th October onwards, we will be looking for anyone interested to come and join us in gaining confidence and knowledge in shooting models.

Why me?

I am no stranger in getting cold, wet or uncomfortable - I have been modeling for nearly 7 years now and I am happy to do everything to get that perfect shot! In the sample of my work that is shown here, I did my own hair and makeup:

        


          

Why Mat?

Mat is an experienced photographer and we've been shooting portraiture in natural lighting together for 6 years. He has many more years experience of teaching, both academically with his PhD and also in terms of photographic workshops and tutorials, so this will be a great opportunity for anyone interested in starting out in this area. We will be primarily teaching how to make the most of natural light but will be modifying this with reflectors and talking about how we could change this with other lighting setups. 

Where? 

Working around Oxford and surrounding areas - there are numerous locations available for both urban and rural shoots - the theme will be flexible depending on the weather and what you're interested in learning, but we will ensure that you get the most from this shoot and leave knowing much more than you arrived with. 

What do I need?

All you need is a camera, and we'll do the rest.

How much?

The cost of this tuition, including my model fees, will be £30 for 1hr or £50 for 2hrs, with additional tuition on processing at a time of your choosing (possible via Skype or at a nearby coffee shop after the shoot) for £15/hr

What else?

You can find more of both our work at https://www.instagram.com/matrobinsonphoto/ and https://www.instagram.com/xenia_model/ , along with information on Mat's tuition at http://www.matrobinsonphoto.co.uk/ . 

If you have any questions or requests, then don't hesitate to get in touch.

Previous testimonials of these workshops

"Had a shoot with Mat yesterday on one of his tutorials, a fabulous 2 hours well spent. Loads of information. Mat brought a fabulous model (Xeniamodel) who was excellent, nothing was too much trouble for either of them. Highly recommended" - M.

"Worked with Xenia yesterday on a tutorial session run by Mat Robinson in a park in Darlington. Xenia came well prepared with changes of clothing and was ready to shoot from the off. She showed lots of patience in staying engaged during the periods when Mat and I were just talking and was always ready to go when we were, and though the session was predominantly to learn from Mat's approach, Xenia's presence meant I came away with some very nice images too. I'd definitely be happy to work with her again." - P.


"I had a shoot with Xenia yesterday on a tutorial with Mat Robinson - lots of information, Xenia was great to work in not very good weather but she worked on regardless. Would love to work with her again such a friendly person" - I.



Images from the previous events






If you are interested in this tutorial, contact me or Mat and we will get you booked in!

Don't forget to follow me on social media using the links below...