Sheffield throwback



So today I wanted to share with you a set of photos from Sheffield shoot with Andy from January. I am actually so happy that now I am able to share the photos from the same shoot with you, instead of individual posts that you see daily on my Instagram.

This has been the most spontaneous shoot I have ever done. At that time, I was prepping to move out from York to Oxford and one day, I received an Instagram message from Andy, asking if I am up for a test shoot. 

Andy's style of work and his amazing images instantly caught my eye and it didn't take us long to arrange the shoot as I think we both got quite excited over the idea of it ☺

We planned a day on the idea of getting a few distinctive looks done. 

Starting from indoors, we shot some really feminine portraits:

 




       
And this portrait has certainly become my all-time favorite


Then, we continued indoors in a different outfit...






After indoors, we headed to Sheffield train station to find an urban environment to shoot portraits in the red jacket. I find that they have a completely different feel to it:



For the last location, Andy brought us to the Botanical Gardens, where I got to wear my red dress: 






As I am sure you can all see, Andy is amazing at what he does and he certainly is also very easy to get on with. I am completely in love with the images we produced and also hoping to get a chance to work with him again in the future!

And on a final note, I am 100% a cat lover. Just look how beautiful Andy's boy cat who called Jess is! (I know, weird name, right? I guess you will have to ask Andy to tell you a whole story about this one ☺) But still. This white fluffy creature is the nicest thing to have around!


Thank you for reading my post and don't forget to follow me on social media