Lazy Afternoon

Today's post will show you my most recent photos from the shoot with Mat Robinson. I must admit, it feels weird that this blog post is my first one dedicated to Mat, taking into the account he is the one who started it all... Anyway, enough for his big head already haha.

I was looking forward to having him around and couldn't resist asking to refresh my lingerie album (I'm sure he didn't mind much at the end either☺).

Most exciting part of it all is that I knew I can trust Mat with the immense outcome despite the lack of space and light in my room. 

We began by trying to find a spot that looked nice and simple and would also actually work in regards to lighting. Mat was very patient with us and after spending a good few minutes trying to fit in between my bed and built-in shelves (my room is certainly not made for occasional shooting) he found the best angle that worked both for him and me, which was sort of angled  at the corner of the room:



For the next part, Mat has simply used lighting reflector on the silver side, which is, undoubtedly, my favorite extra source of light as it looks most natural (working in the studio would be the only exception on this):




Believe it or not, the shot below was a 'lighting test', which has also turned out to be one of our favorites from the day! And not sure if anyone has noticed how I created my new bra by folding my top a few times, it seemed to work well I think:




A little note about the one below. Mat hated this one at first as in his opinion, I look 'too posed'. As if I ever don't look that way anyway haha. 

Anyway, it was actually very funny as I saw this photo coming through... Apparently, the main thing he wasn't happy about were my feet so he just cropped it off and that was the deal ☺☺☺ I hope you guys appreciate me pushing this shot to actually be edited!


And, lastly, there are some ridiculous behind the scenes shots, I think the one of me standing on the bed just says it all and precisely sums up my life haha:



      


For more of Mat's work, you can visit his Website and Instagram. He is actually currently looking to shoot more models in Oxford area and he will be around until 29th of June. Don't hesitate to contact him if you are interested to revamp your portfolio or just always wanted to try something new! ☺

Thank you for reading my post and don't forget to follow me on social media

  

Subscribe to XeniaModel Blog by Email