Dreamy wonders by Nick P Lee


So delighted to be sharing these images with you all today! It has been a while since this shoot actually happened, it took me a while to select the images I liked and put this blog post together, but I really do hope you will like them! So many beautiful images and is also something I have never made a blog post on before.

Nick P Lee, a wonderful and indeed talented photographer from Nottingham, took me out to Woodchester Park in Cotswolds and Stowe on the Wolds one day and made me feel like I am in a fairytale... watch...


So we started our little stroll around the wooded area, where there was a mix of light, with some patches a bit darker and some really dark - see what we have come up with!



Below, this is one of my most favourite portraits ever. 


And here are some shots in the shadow, just love how Nick could manage such a huge variety in one location.


Oh yeah, this is something completely magical! Can you find an apple and then guess the fairytale?




We did three outfits in total (all beautiful dresses belong to the photographer), so here is a second one! Loved that head accessory too...




After having a quiet sit with the deer in the woods, we were lucky enough to be let in the beautiful Manor and take photos there too!...






Never felt more feminine in one day before, but Nick decided not to stop there and even brought this stunning white dress with him to the shoot and guess what.. I was honored to be the first model to wear it! Why get married if you could wear beautiful dresses in stunning locations with no stress? ☺



And even get the images from the day... just look at these colours! Despite it being cold outside, I love how warm these photos look and Nick did amazingly to capture the autumn in its full potential.


The last stop was Stowe on the Wolds, which I actually have been to a few weeks before this shoot happened without realising!

I think this door was a must...




And since we have started with the doors... why not this one too?


At this point, I remember it started to get darker, but I think the last three images wouldn't have been the same if they weren't taken in a darker environment... 

Let's spin! 



Just wanted to say another huge thank you to Nick for taking me to these wonderful places and giving me the opportunity to model his beautiful dresses. I adore the photos. 

If you are a model and looking to have similar sort of pictures added to your portfolio - just drop Nick a message :) If you are a photographer you can still have a look at his work because it is truly beautiful. 

Thank you for spending your time to read this blog post, if you are interested in working with me, links to my other social media are below, so feel free to contact me! 

Also remember that you can sign up for the updates on my blog now too by clicking the link below! Until next time...