Weston Park with Nick P Lee


I am so incredibly proud of the images you are about to view in this blog post.

Shooting with Nick P Lee (photographer from Nottingham and the person who captured the below shots) is always a pleasure and I believe this was our 4th time working together. Actually, I have once already posted a blog with what we got up to when we first did a shoot in Woodchester Park in Cotswolds in 2018, which you can view here.

This time, we stayed more local to me and headed to Weston Park in Sheffield, where I have scouted some gorgeous photogenic spots and the beautiful blossoming Camellias. I had some ideas I wanted to do on the day, but I feel like a shoot with Nick isn't a proper shoot if you do not get to wear one of the dresses from the iconic collection, which we have started our shoot with.

If you are interested in shooting with me and need some help planning the outfits, makeup, looks and scouting the locations - I am your best mate. I love to be creative and I also love a good challenge, so if you have anything in mind, please contact me directly on one of the social media icons at the bottom of the blog and I would be happy to work with you. Alternatively, you can contact me via my website xeniamodel.co.uk 







The weather on the day was unlike any other day for regular March weather for the UK's standards, going up to +24C in the sun! This allowed us to take extra time between the sets and relax into it a little bit more, I do realise how lucky we were with that. 

After shooting in the dress provided by Nick, I wanted to shoot a Russian traditional look using the red scarf. I asked him to grab an apple from home to play with as a prop too, and I think the results are beyond my expectations. 



And lastly, I could not ignore the camellias dotted around the park. They were so rich in colour and the number of buds, it was magical. I wore my own red satin dress for this look and styled them with earrings to match the green surroundings. The combination of my styling and Nick's incredible fairytale-like eye in photography, I think these really have become some of the best shots we have ever done with him, bringing our shoot to an epic end.





Hope you enjoyed the photographs because I am so incredibly happy with how they turned out!

So please do not hesitate to get in touch if you like my work and want to create some conceptual shoots together. I am more than willing to be my own makeup artist, stylist and location scout, as you have seen from the images above.

Thank you for viewing my blog today and have a lovely week!