Half The Light, All The Night - Publication in VULKAN Magazine

We're on the digital cover, baby!

Work by Shehan and myself has been published once again, this time in the incredible VULKAN Magazine. I am so so proud of this shoot, styling and vibes were just on point. So glad this got recognised - view full publication on VULKAN's website here.

To make this post slightly different from a publication itself, I wanted to share ALL the images with you, including those which didn't make the cut (because there are soooo many), but I love them nonetheless.

I am not sure you're ready for the number of photos in this post... Remember you can click on the picture and view all the images via gallery instead.

Photography by Shehan Fernando
Stylist, MUA and model Xenia

Thank you for viewing this blog post ☺

  



 
































Aww, you scrolled all the way to the bottom! Thank you very much and have a lovely day ☺