Booking a shoot in 2021 with Xenia

 Hello there ☺

Whether you are a photographer, a brand, a makeup artist, a studio owner, any other creative or one of my beloved fans - I am very happy to announce that I am now taking bookings for 2021!

Let me quickly introduce myself if we have never met. My name is Xenia, I am a Russian model who is based in Sheffield, UK. I started modeling when I was 17 without joining any agency and working directly with clients myself.


photography by PHLY, taken at The Boardroom Studio


My styles include casual portraiture, beauty, editorial, fashion, bridal, lingerie and concealed nude. My current look is shoulder-length blond highlighted hair (see photo above), not enhanced in any way and two tattoos - a feather on my rib and flower pattern on my hip. Photographers who have worked with me often come back to shoot with me again. I feel this indicates that my experience not only makes me confident in front of the camera but it also demonstrates my professionalism and ability to be versatile in different shooting styles. Having completed professional ballet training in Russia, I am an all-rounder of a performer and know how to move for the camera to capture the most effective poses. I am also my own MUA and can create a wide range of looks upon your request to a very high standard.


photography by Rapturetog, taken at the National Peak District Park


I usually travel to shoots across the UK, but I could not do as much touring in 2020 as I hoped for. We all know how this year made us all feel, and instead of focusing on that - let's focus on the positive. The time we had 'off' made us realise what we enjoy doing the most, and I know for a fact, that BEING CREATIVE is what I absolutely love and I am so glad my job offers an abundance of that. All the ideas I had still need to be accomplished, and on top of that, there are so many more things I'd love to shoot!

If you feel somewhat moved by my essay (sorry☺), here are the ways you can work with me depending on what suits your needs.



1. Outdoors shooting in Sheffield


Sheffield offers a great range of architecture varying from classic pebbled streets to urban grunge and futuristic metalworks. I know the city centre area very well and can suggest places to shoot. This option would be the most suitable for portraiture and fashion/editorial. 

photography by Shehan FernandoNick Lee and Andy James 


2. Shooting from home, Sheffield (no longer available)


Next up shooting from my flat in Sheffield. This option is great if you would like to save the cost of a studio but would like to shoot indoors. I have a nice and spacious living room where furniture is kept minimal and can be moved if needed. I use my grey wall for a lot of photography and also have a black paper backdrop. The set of stairs leads to the bedroom which offers plenty of natural light due to two Velux windows. I also provide commercial shoots with me from home unless it is impossible to accommodate within the given space. Note that I do not own any lighting equipment but you are welcome to bring your own or shoot me using natural light.
*please keep in mind that this is my personal space and I can reject your booking request without giving you an explanation, thank you for your understanding.

3. The Boardroom Studio, Derby 


I am genuinely so lucky to be a resident model at one of the most gorgeous and versatile studios in the UK. Anyone who is looking for a top-notch studio to create the finest work, this option is for you. 

The Boardroom Studio is positioned in a fantastic Grade II listed building with authentic Georgian features. Perfect for portraits, fashion, lingerie, beauty with gorgeous natural light – that can also go completely to black using the original shutters. WiFi, tea or coffee and other refreshments available on the day. Easy access on the ground floor with a couple of parking spaces outside. My travel to the studio will also be included in your rate.

Because I am a resident model at The Boardroom Studio, you will get a block booking deal, a great saving from the regular prices! 

photography by PHLY and Alan Clark


4. Travel to another studio or a location within the UK

This last option is the most flexible one, and really, includes ANY other studio or location that I can get to. For example, if you are unable to travel to Yorkshire or if you have your own studio, this option is perfect for you. I highly recommend shooting at Two Wei (1st and 4th images are their premises).

I do not drive, so please consider locations I can get to by public transport or arrange a pick-up, providing the travel costs are covered. Please note that if you need me to travel for longer than an hour, this option will only be available for a minimum of 3 hours booking.

photography by Nick Lee, Bayek Photography, Alex Rudge and Gareth Welch


Hope some of these options sound suitable to you! To discuss the shoot agreement or for any other questions drop me an email or dm my Instagram page

Please note that I only take bookings for paid work. All the prices will vary dependant on the assignment. In view of another outbreak of coronavirus, the deposits will be refunded or the shoot can be rearranged to a later date. 

I will only be able to provide you with the quote for the shoot once we have discussed your desired style choice, duration, mood board and whether it is commercial or non-commercial. For efficiency in communication, I advise putting all of these details in your original message, please.

Hoping to shoot with YOU in 2021!

Thank you for your dedication to viewing my blog until the end. See you soon!