How to film a model with Andrew McLean and Sam Holland - Youtube

Something very fun and different today! It's been a while since I was meaning to post a blog about this, so finally, here it is :)

Starting from the start of the story. One evening, I was casually living my life, browsing on Instagram. Here then comes a dm from a photographer Andrew McLean, that I followed but never worked with. His stuff is really cool so I was buzzing to open the message.

Andrew needed to find a model last minute to shoot in a video *tomorrow*. Well. He's come to a right address because as much as I'd like to pretend I live the busiest life ever, 2020 has definitely taken a few steps back (more like miles and miles back haha) and I could easily find time to be there for him.

Yay! Andrew explained that the video will be filmed with a Youtube videographer Sam Holland and that we will be talking about how to choose locations to shoot, how to pose models in shots and few more photography tips here and there.

I was instantly super interested in joining, thinking to myself: 'so glad he messaged and so glad I have seen the message on time'. 

Both of the guys are super sound not only on paper but also in person. Working on the day with them both was an absolute pleasure. Still cannot believe that Andrew sent me 250+ fully edited images from that afternoon and on top of that, I've got the coolest trailer of me looking badass! 

I'll stop all the talking now and let you enjoy the visual content. Firstly, here are some of my favourite photos taken by Andrew:













Now, if you haven't seen the trailer and the full video yet, then get ready... because I absolutely love them!





Hope you liked today's blog post! Remember you can follow both Andrew and Sam by clicking the links below:

Andrew McLean: Instagram @andrewmcleanphoto
Sam Holland: Instagram @samhollandyoutube 
                       Youtube Sam Holland

I will be soon sharing more information about bookings for 2021. Keep an eye on my social media by following my pages below.

Until next time x