London Tube and Skateboard Park!

Today I wanted to share this set of fabulous photos (hope you guys think the same) from a very hot day in London with Balazs.

One day he has dropped me a message to see if I wanted to do a shoot in a skateboard park, and to be honest, after a quick glance at his work - make sure to check out his other work on Instagram - it didn't take me a lot of thinking to agreeing for the shoot.

Balazs had a very organised plan and straight after we met, he took me into the tube and we went in the direction of Brixton. It was so well planned because even through Brixton is the last stop of the light blue line, it's actually not that far away from the city centre - so it didn't feel like we traveled far, but the tube was pretty empty! Allowing us to ... take some beautiful images, check this out:





Next, Balazs brought me to the that earlier mentioned skateboard park,  and it was quite full of guys. Always fun haha. I ask him to go and talk to one of them and warn them that we are here to take photos but we also do not want to be on their way (I'm sure lots of people take photos there, because it is just a perfect location to do so - they must get annoyed time to time!)

When Balazs made sure that we are fine taking photos, we started in a little corner, slowly moving right into the middle haha!








I just love the vintagy feel to them, the colours were so beautiful and Balazs certainly did very well to capture them in their full glory. 

Despite that it was such a hot day with a very strong sunshine (as you can see from the photo above - not a single cloud!), we continued around the skateboard part a got a few more images that I really liked:






Thank you for reading my post today, you can follow Balazs on Instagram here, and don't forget to follow me if you haven't done so yet for more fun updates!

My usual links to social media accounts below... 

  

Subscribe to XeniaModel Blog by Email