Bridal Shoot for Rock The Frock

As you may have already guessed, today I will be sharing some beautiful photos of me happily getting married alone :D

So this was a while ago before I have figured out how to use my own blog (and I am still struggling with some bits of it haha). 

Although there has been a whole blog post published in Rock The Frock, I thought it would be a shame not to share some of them, because in my opinion there were dozens of beautiful pictures, hope you agree:






















The original blog post can be found here.

Credits:
Photography - Rachel Lou Photography
Dress – Ziggy Stardust by Lucy Can’t Dance, provided by Rock the Frock Berkshire
Flower Crown – Craftybunni
Venue – Yarnton Manor, Oxford
MUA - Me

My usual links to social media accounts below... 

  

Subscribe to XeniaModel Blog by Email