An Empty House + 2019 Calendar update

Today brings the full set of photos with me by Mat Robinson. He even has got me published in
NIF Magazine!

This time we had an entirely empty house to ourselves, so I grabbed a bunch of outfits and we thought we see what happens (always the style of our shoots haha)! I apologize in advance how long this post turned out to be... But hope you like ☺

I will start the post with the shots by plain walls, where we used a combination of natural and artificial lighting. By constantly amending my outfits, we actually came out with slightly different looks:




We have then moved to different locations and, this time, using natural light, here are two of my favorites from the kitchen:



More in the similar outfit but upstairs, using the light that was naturally available in the house: 




A change of outfit! (Got that bralette for less than a quid hah! Hope you guys also agree that it was totally worth it)



Next, I always wanted images like so... I am so excited to share them!





And I promise, the last change of the outfit. We just clearly couldn't get enough of it...




The photo that you guys have selected as a better one on my Instagram page - thank you, everyone, who voted because I and Mat were disagreeing on this, and guess what? My photo won! (He was not happy ☺ so that is a success haha).



So... Like I mentioned in my previous blog post, I am RELEASING A 2019 CALENDAR with 13 photos like this! 

If are you interested in getting one and you haven't already, you can visit my crowdfunding page or contact me directly and I will be in touch as soon as I can! 

*UPDATE* 
The crowdfunding project has successfully ended, thank you, everyone, who contributed :)

Please check out my other social media for more updates, and you can also subscribe to my blog posts by clicking a link below...

  

Subscribe to XeniaModel Blog by Email