Big announcement!


I think I waited for this moment waaaay too long.... And finally, I am extremely delighted to announce that I will be RELEASING MY VERY OWN 2019 CALENDAR! Here is a preview of what calendar itself will look like, including the images for each month:



Are you interested in getting one?

They have already been ordered and soon will be on their way, and if you are interested in getting one you can pre-order them through my crowdfunding page, where you also can get exclusive add-ons signed by me!

*UPDATE*
The crowdfunding project has now sucessfully ended, thank you ever so much everyone who purchased one of the rewards! If you have missed out, but would still also like to get the rewards, please email me directly.

Your options are:

Reward #1 
Just a calendar. For this option, you get one calendar, signed by me on the front cover.

Reward #2 
A little bit more... Calendar and a 6x4 print both signed!

Reward #3 
Something a little bigger. Both a lovingly signed calendar and an A4 print of your chosen image!

Reward #4 
Something reeeally big! Calendar and a 30x20 inch poster of your choice, obviously signed with even more love!

Interested in pre-ordering and getting rewards? MESSAGE ME.



If you aren't interested in the options listed above, you can simply email me and I will get in touch once I have them out. 

As I will be dispatching them to you by myself, let me know if the country you are from isn't listed, and I will get that sorted ☺

Thank you for reading my post and hopefully, I will speak to you soon!


My usual social media links...

  

Subscribe to XeniaModel Blog by Email