1-2-1 Studio day with Xenia @The Boardroom - 6th April




*NEW DAY ADDED* A themed Studio Day at The Boardroom Studio on 6th of April! Due to the first one selling out so quickly, we have arranged another one, this time on a Monday, for all those people who couldn't make the weekend. We will be doing a neon and metallics stylised shoot (new outfits added!) with a custom background made by Phil but all styles up to lingerie are welcome. I also have new hair (if you haven't noticed yet)! Four 2 hrs slots are available at £100 each. Message me or the Studio to reserve a slot.




And lastly, if you have any requests or want me to come to your more local studio - please let me know and I will see if I can arrange it for you.

That is all for now, hope to keep in touch by these social media links below...