Autumn Strolls


I know this may look like another ordinary set of autumn portraits to everyone, but actually, there is something more special in them for me this time.

Only yesterday I met Mike who photographed this beautiful portraits of me. As soon as he got home he sent me all of them via Dropbox, so I had ALL the images from a few hours shoot to play with!

This is where it gets a bit different for me... Since I had access to all the photos, I decided to pick my favorites and learn how to fully and properly edited them by myself. Having spent all night trying different apps and methods of editing, I have come up with these ones that I think worked the best! I am actually very chuffed with the results!



I am sure that people who know how to edit images and do so on their daily basis think that this is nothing too special, but I honestly really enjoyed the experience. Admittedly, I do edit one or two images to post on my Instagram every now and then, but I have never fundamentally looked into editing a full set and making them work altogether.



In these ones here, I played with the dappled light that was already on the images and duplicated it across, I also used some grain and noise filters, I think it suits the mood of entire outfit and surroundings:




Then, this was my favorite part of the shoot, and I also thoroughly enjoyed editing these pictures with harsh lighting on my face and some shadows created by the trees in front of the sun.





I struggled to choose which ones I liked in bw or colour most (in my opinion they looked good either way), but this is the selection I went for.




And just a quick last thing... Look at this eye detail, I even like it as a crop! (this is just a screenshot)


What do you guys think of these? I would love to hear your feedback in the comments section, or you can just drop me a message☺

You can see more of Mike's work on his PP account. And I am including my usual links below.

Thank you for reading my blog, until next time...

  

Subscribe to XeniaModel Blog by Email