Autumn day in the streets of Oxford

This beautiful selection of portraits was taken on one lovely afternoon in Oxford with Kamil not so long ago. 

As soon as he shared the Dropbox folder with me, I immediately thought: 'This is going onto my blog NOW', I loved it so much.

You will see that we were going for nice, autumn-y feel without conventional leaves being thrown around. We have also played around with some fairy lights and I think they just made photos look very cozy and magical (not to mention Kamil's immense editing skills!)  










Hope you guys enjoyed these portraits, if you want to see more of Kamil's work, you can find him on Instagram and Facebook.

Thank you for a nice afternoon and lovely photos Kamil, (if you are reading! ☺)

My usual social media links are available for you below...

  

Subscribe to XeniaModel Blog by Email