Xenia available to shoot in Yorkshire and North East July and August

I will be yet again visiting lovely Yorkshire and North East and looking to find photographers who would like to work with me in the area between 23rd of July to mid-August!

About me: I am 24 year old enthusiastic Russian born model with more than 7 years of experience. I have my own website and PurplePort. I also get a lot of my work booked through my Instagram page so feel free to have a look at the range of the styles I offer. I am no stranger to getting cold, wet or uncomfortable - happy to do everything to get that perfect shot! In all my work that is shown in this post, I did my own hair and makeup. However, I would also love to collaborate with MUA's.












Styles: I work mainly in casual fashion, portraiture and lingerie. However, feel free to contact me regarding other styles, but note that we may need to discuss the rates adjustments and agree on the levels prior to the shoot.

Travel and availability: Happy to travel within the North Yorkshire and North East, including Richmond, Darlington, Durham, Leeds, York and surrounding areas providing travel costs are covered. 

A sample of my references: 


"Had my first shoot with Xenia today - a really great experience. Xenia was on time, really well prepared and her attitude during the shoot was excellent. In addition to being a stunning model, Xenia is a smart and very engaging person - a real pleasure to work with! Would recommend her to any photographer - and look forward to a future shoot!!" - C.
"Xenia is one of the loveliest models I think I've ever met - so easy to get on with, and so professional in terms of helping to source locations and looks. Her eye for composition and good photography spots is totally commendable, and her modeling skills are just perfect. She made our shoot an absolute pleasure, and I can't wait to team up again!" - R.
"Xenia is such a delight to work with. Great communication before hand, we both had a clear idea of what we wanted to get out of the day. Xenia turned up with a bag out outfits, a positive attitude and a smile. She was also patient whilst I faffed around with lighting. Fantastic results. Looking forward to working with her again!" - I.




To discuss the shoot arrangement drop me a message using any social media. Can't wait to work with you already ☺

And thank you, everyone, for reading my post!


Don't forget to follow me on social media

  

Subscribe to XeniaModel Blog by Email