Blank Space by Ollie Flux


I am so thankful that the first blog post of the year arrives with this beautiful publication from my shoot during the only London tour I did in 2021, photography by Ollie Flux. These were shot in the PS Spaces, which Ollie found and suggested. As soon as I have seen the moodboard and the studio I just knew this shoot was going to be ace!

Classic, simple, but well-edited and yet effective, I am personally Ollie's biggest fan now. Not surprised we made it to a mag to be honest, so here are the images in full glory, published in Moevir Magazine.










Thank you for viewing my blog today, don't forget to check Ollie's website (flux-photography.com) and follow him on Instagram.

P.S. Special thanks to Joanna, Ollie's loveliest girlfriend for helping on the shoot morally and physically AND providing food during and after a shoot. What an absolute gem. So nice seeing you again :) 

Find me on social media by clicking the icons below: