Beauty in Bloom by Paul Robinson


A proud blog post this afternoon. 

Beauty in bloom was a series of photographs that Paul Robinson and I shot during the lockdown, in my flat, amending to all distancing rules. We had no MUA, all the looks were done by me and shot within 4 hours!

I feel like these limitations actually helped us to push the regular boundaries and I was indeed so excited to get creative. 4 stunning flowery looks are what we got up to. 

You can now find these images on a very first page of Style Cruize Magazine. Scroll all the way down for extra unpublished photographs from the day.

Credits:
Photography Paul Robinson
Model Xenia
MUA Xenia
Retoucher Alzaroff


   


Unpublished images:





If you enjoy my blog and my work, don't forget to subscribe and you will get my blog posts directly to your email every time I upload.

For other social media, click here: