Tidswell Overdue....

It definitely is...

The time that I was quite absent and did not post much I was buy doing my MSc dissertation. Now this is all done, and I will be finding out my grades in March! (Literally the worst wait ever).

Anyway, what I am about ot say is not because I am being polite or anything. But this post is dedicated to Dan Tidswell, the best guy ever, nevermind he can actually take some good photos sometimes haha. I was so lucky and get a chance to work with him at his own The Loft Studio.

Here is what we were up to.

The sets I've picked to be my favourite was the red (yes, I do love the colour) and black lace lingerie. 




From my experience, lingerie shots can be tricky to take, especially since I am not a size 8 and just so tall I don't always fit the frame haha. 

But Dan nailed it and I don't think it will be possible to top these photos.




Bonus photos that are unrelated to lingerie sets were these two beauty shots (my own make up here). They could not be more different and I am in love with them!




I don't think I posted all of these on my Instagram or PP yet, but this will soon be fixed. 

Besides, I really hope to work with Dan again and if it does happen you guys will be the first to know because I am sure I will not stop talking about it. Dan Tidswell has a fab website, where you can also book 1-2-1 tuition, studio or location workshops and plenty more. Worth even just looking at his gallery itself - he has so much to be inspired from.

That is all for today though... thank you for visiting my blog once again. Usual links can be found below ☺