Barbican

It feels like a few weeks ago that we shot with Balazs for the first time in London....

Balazs is just such a nice guy and I was so lucky to be shooting with him again. He has again picked the location - and it was just amazing. Despite a cold day, we got so many beautiful images, starting from underground on Barbican Centre. 




Then we spotted this shattered mirror left on the side and brought it across...





 And pictures with reflections were just my favourtite...


Here comes the outfit change! It would have been a shame if we didn't use the colourful surroundings and cool buildings above...




But it was just so cold and was also getting dark, so we quickly wrapped up and headed to another very popular for photos place - Barbican laundry, of course. 







Hope you guys liked this post and thank you for reading me again, I will be sharing these images slowly on my Instagram, but meanwhile, you can check out my other social media by clicking icon below...